Our best tomato recipes for rice - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: tomato recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Tomato recipes for rice recipes
Roasted Halibut with Tomato Curry Sauce
We especially like how the mango chutney complements all the flavors!
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp mild Indian curry pate
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 4 pieces halibut
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 C chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 C chopped canned tomatoes
- 1 C vegetable stock or water
- 1/2 C coconut milk
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
All About Tomatoes
Learn all about tomatoes from its history to our favorite recipes
Holiday Chicken Roulade with Pomegranate Pilaf
Tender chicken rolls stuffed with zesty sun-dried tomato, baby spinach and cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) jar oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Four (4 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Panko crumbs
- 1 cup wild rice blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup chopped scallions, both white and green parts
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley for garnish
How to de-seed and dice a tomato
Learn how to expertly de-seed and dice a tomato!
Tandoori Chicken 1. Poke raw chicken thighs in several places with a fork
- Tandoori Chicken
- 10 large boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 21/4 lbs / 1.1 kg)
- ½ cup bottled Tandoori marinade (see Tip)
- Butter Chicken Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ cups chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 ½ tablespoons grated gingerroot
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¾ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (28 oz/798 mL) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 ½ cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup light sour cream (not fat-free)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cashew/almond butter (Tip)
- Hot cooked basmati rice (optional)
Classic French Ratatouille with Ground Beef
Classic French Ratatouille gets a hearty upgrade with the addition of ground beef
- 3-4 zucchini
- 2 red peppers
- 4-5 tomatoes
- eggplant (I don't like eggplant so I do not add it to my ratatouille)
- 1 small onion
- 1 lbs of ground beef
- herb de provence
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 small can tomato paste
- salt and pepper
Ole for Pan Con Tomate!
By Pascale Weeks
You'll go NUTS for this Spanish tomato bread!
Tilaphia with rice and tomatoes
- Tilaphia,boil bag rice,stewed tomatoes,olive oil butter