Zucchini Salad recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Zucchini Salad recipes
By Mummy's Fast & Easy, Mummy's Fast & Easy
Zucchini & Almond Salad in warm Honey & Tahini dressing
- 3 courgettes
- a handful of raw almonds
- 100g/3oz smoked cheese, thinly sliced
- For the dressing:
- 2tbsp tahini
- 1tbsp warm honey
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Slice the zucchini into thin slices with a mandolin, wash the salad, toast the pine nuts; emulsify the oil, vinegar...
- 2 zucchini very young, very thin
- romaine lettuce
- pine nuts
- parmesan (not grated)
- olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper
- garlic (optional)