Zucchini Salad recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Zucchini Salad recipes
By Mummy's Fast & Easy, Mummy's Fast & Easy
Zucchini & Almond Salad in warm Honey & Tahini dressing
- 3 courgettes
- a handful of raw almonds
- 100g/3oz smoked cheese
- thinly sliced
- For the dressing:
- 2tbsp tahini
- 1tbsp warm honey
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Slice the zucchini into thin slices with a mandolin, wash the salad, toast the pine nuts; emulsify the oil, vinegar...
- 2 zucchini very young
- very thin
- romaine lettuce
- pine nuts
- parmesan (not grated)
- olive oil
- garlic (optional)