Recipes for chicken and potatoes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken and potatoes recipes
One Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
I make this roasted chicken a lot
- 1 whole roaster or over stuffer chicken (giblets removed)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Fresh thyme
- Garlic powder
- 1 small sliced red onion
- 1 large carrot peeled and chopped
- 5 large potatoes washed and cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 celery stalk cut into small chunks
- 1 handful fresh trimmed string beans
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Roasted Jerk Chicken and Potatoes
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 375F and line two baking sheets with foil sprayed with nonstick spray
- 1 chicken (about 3 lbs) cut up, rinsed and dried
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil (divided)
- 4 Tbsp Jamaican Jerk Seasoning (divided)
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp thyme (divided)
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste