Lasagne with Salmon and Broccoli
- 1-2 lbs of salmon steaks
- 2 1/4 lbs fresh or frozen broccoli
- Precooked lasagna sheets kind Barilla
- 4 1/4 of skimmed milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 egg yolk
- Half lemon juice
- 1 small bunch of dill
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 2 pinches of nutmeg
- 3 1/3 tbsp of cream lightened
- grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook the broccoli in the steamer basket of your pressure cooker (or on the stove is fine if you don't have a pressure cooker). Reserve. Cut the salmon into cubes. Chop the onions and caramelize with the sugar in a nonstick pan. Deglaze with white wine. Leave confit on the stove for 5 minutes. Reserve.
Prepare the light béchamel: Dissolve the cornstarch in 1 1/4 cup cold skim milk. Let the mixture thicken over medium heat, stirring constantly and adding remaining milk gradually. Season with salt, pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg, ginger and dill. Add the egg yolk and cream and mix well. Reserve.
Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
Put some sauce in the bottom of your baking dish and place on top your first layer of lasagna. Cover with a little caramelized onions, the diced salmon and broccoli and drizzle of bechamel sauce. Put a layer of lasagna noodles and continue until all the ingredients have been used. Do not put too much filling between each layer. There should be at least four layers of pasta.
On the last layer, pour the remaining bechamel sauce and sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Bake for 35 minutes until lasagna has browned.
You'll also love
- Salmon with truffle cream. 3.9/5 (56 Votes)
- Salmon Tartare 4.2/5 (199 Votes)
- Fricassee of vegetables and... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Leek casserole with scallops 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Mexican Lasagna 4/5 (10 Votes)
- basic white sauce 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Lasagna with peas carrots and... 3.8/5 (39 Votes)
- FARFALLE WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER... 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!