Snacks - 531 recipes
More Snacks recipes
Add 2&1/2 tsp yeast and 1tsp sugar to Warm water -1& 1/2 cup of 105 - 115 degrees Fahrenheit
- Warm water -1& 1/2 cup
- Yeast - 1 envelope 7gm (2.5oz) = 2&1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- All purpose flour - 3 and 1/2 cup
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- For toppings:
- Shredded mozzarella cheese - 1 cup
Baked Mozzarella Sticks
Roll String cheese in Panko bread crumbs
- Panko bread crumbs.
- String Cheese
Cheesy Rotel Dip w/ Chips
- 5lb ground beef
- Velveeta cheese (rectangle box)
- 3 cans rotel
- 2 cans cream of mushroom
In saucepan over MEDIUM heat add oil & onions & salt
- * 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- * 1 1/2 cups of diced white onions
- * 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- * 1 1/2 cups of sour cream OR plain yogurt
- * 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (OPTIONAL)
- * 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- * 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper
- * 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
Besan Puda (Gram Flour Dosa)
Besan Puda is a tasty dish for breakfast or a light lunch
- 1 cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/4 cup Rice Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1 teaspoon chopped Green Chilies
- 1 cup shredded Zucchini (Italian Squash)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Cilantro
- 6 tablespoons of Oil
Savories - Tikka Samosas
Wash, clean fillets. Cut into pieces- it can either be cut into fine cubes Or cut into chunks and processed aft...
- 2kg Chicken fillet
- 3 med onions-chopped finely.
- 1 curry spoon garlic paste.
- 2 tsps dhana jeeru.
- 2 tsps hot chilli pwd.
- 2 tsps kashmiri chilli pwd.
- 2 tsps tandoori masala.
- Salt to taste.
Delicious chocolate bark that tastes just like 'smores at a camp fire! You'll eat this in a day
- 1 pack graham crackers
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 pack chocolate melts
Chilli parotta chennai style
Heat a tawa/pan/ dry skillet and cook on both sides of the frozen parotta, cut into pieces, Keep it aside
- Oil - 5 tbsp
- Mustard - 1/4 tsp
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1/2
- Capsicum - 1/4
- Chilli powder -1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Salt - 1/4 tbsp
- Frozen parotta - 2
Surprisingly filling, this simple recipe makes a great breakfast when paired with milk and/or a breakfast protein (...
- Biscuit/dinner roll dough
- Dried apricots
- Whole almonds
- Candied ginger (NOT powdered or fresh!)
- *Optional* Egg white
Cinnamon apple slices
Slice apple into very small thin slices
- brown sugar
Cream sour cream and cream cheese together until smooth
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 -500gm tub sour cream
- 1 brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 jar Salsa
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese (grated), may want to mix mozzarella cheese with it.
- Chopped vegetables such as celery, fresh mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, green onions, lettuce.
Chocolate Snacking Cake
In mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients (except nuts); mix thoroughly
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour 375 mL
- 1 cup granulated sugar 250 mL
- 3 tbsp cocoa 45 mL
- 1 tsp each of baking powder and baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)