How to make healthier, ooey-gooey mozzarella sticks for happy hour at home
By Nicci Collier, 12/28/2015
For 24 mozzarella sticks
- 3 balls mozzarella (approximately 1/2 cup each)
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (dry) (oregano, basil, thyme)
- 2 tablespoons slightly salted butter, melted
- Marinara sauce to serve
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Blue Cheese Bruschetta
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.