These Mini Burgers Might Be Small, But They Sure Are Mighty!
Ingredients to make roughly 15 mini burgers
For the bread:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 small egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoon baker's yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 egg yolk for glazing
For the burgers:
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- American cheese slices
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... 10 habits that will make you a better...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!