Stuffed and Baked Chicken Breasts
- 4 skinless
- boneless chicken breasts
- 20 slices pepperoni sausage
- 8 ounces pepperoni sausage
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Pound chicken breasts flat with a meat mallet. Season to taste with garlic powder, salt, pepper and Italian style seasoning.
Place 4 to 5 slices pepperoni on each breast and top each with a slice of cheese. Roll up breasts and fasten with toothpicks.
Fry the pepperoni in a medium skillet until it has released most of its oil. Remove pepperoni from skillet and set aside. Brown chicken rolls in pepperoni oil about 5 to 10 minutes each side. Place chicken in a baking dish. Combine spaghetti sauce and sliced pepperoni and pour over chicken.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chicken Stuffed with Vegetables 3.1/5 (246 Votes)
- Roast Chicken Stuffed Potatoes... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Swiss Stuffed Chicken Breast 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Italian chicken 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon wrapped steak with cheese 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Shoarma 2.9/5 (32 Votes)
- SAUSAGE BALLS 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Krispie cheese snacks 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!