Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 1/2 lb. button mushrooms sliced
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 stick butter
- 2 cups cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter over medium heat. Add onions and garlic. Saute until fragrant.
Add mushrooms and saute until tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add cream and simmer until done. Do not boil.
Can be used as a sauce for meat or on pasta.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Mushroomy Quesadillas 3.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce 3/5 (5 Votes)
- SPICY THAI PEANUT SAUCE 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Hamburger Stroganoff 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Sun Dried Tomato Pesto 1.7/5 (94 Votes)
- Cream of Potato Soup 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Steat- Peppered with Cheesy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!