Cooking seared tuna - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: tuna
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Seared tuna recipes
Marinated Seared Tuna
Cut the tuna into four steak, being careful not to leave any cartilage or bones
- - A beautiful tuna steak - 3 or 4 cm thick
- - Teriyaki sauce (found in Asian stores)
- - Sesame oil
- - Some pinches of 5 spices
- - 2 carrots
- - 1 zucchini
- - 1 red pepper
Sushi and wine: which wine should you choose?
Your ULTIMATE sushi and wine pairing guide is here!! Check it out!
Ahi Tuna Red Quinoa Salad
Sesame seed seared ahi tuna Aromatic quinoa Sautéed kale Heart of Palm Avocado mousse
- Garlic -2 cloves
- Red onion-1/4 cup
- Fennel bulb-1/4 cup
- Apple cider vinegar- 4tbs
- Salt-to taste
- Black pepper- to taste
- Red quinoa 1 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Oil- as needed
- Ahi tuna
- Sesame oil- 1 tablespoon
- Sesame seeds white -as needed
- Kale - 1 bunch
- Heat of Palm - 1 stick
- Avocado- one
- Red wine Vinegar- 3 table spoons
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp