15 Halloween treats that aren't a total disaster for your waistline
Snickers bars are a classic we all grew up with. Layers of nougat, peanuts and caramel wrapped in creamy milk chocolate makes it an irresistible Halloween treat. This recipe loses the not-so-healthy ingredients, such as corn syrup, artificial flavorings, etc., AND it's vegan!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.