10 foods for a brighter smile
In addition to being juicy and delicious, strawberries can also help whiten your teeth! They act as a natural tooth whitener and help eliminate bacteria on your teeth and in your mouth.
To get the maximum whitening benefits, crush a strawberry or two and smear on your teeth. Let sit for a couple of minutes, then rinse your mouth with water. Be sure to wait half an hour before brushing your teeth so that the sugar that's naturally present in strawberries can be removed on its own.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Zesty Lemon Pavlova
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas