Yes we can! How to eat delicious food and stay slim!
Whole wheat or whole grain bread
Avoid white, industrial bread as much as you can, and instead opt for whole wheat or whole grain bread, preferably bought at a bakery instead of in a supermarket. Not only is this kind of bread delicious, but it’s also more filling.
Try eating a slice for breakfast: make a piece of toast with almond butter or jam instead of eating pancakes, waffles or muffins.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.