Huli Huli Chicken
This flavorful Hawaiian grilled chicken dish uses a lot of ingredients you probably already had in the kitchen!
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- a dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 piece of ginger root crushed- about a 1 inch piece
- 1/2- 1 cup of pineapple juice 4-6 chicken breasts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix marinade and pour about 1/2 a cup into a reserve dish.
Put chicken pieces into a zip lock bag and pour remaining marinade over the top.
Let it sit and soak up all that yummy, sticky, sweet goodness for a good couple of hours. (I usually put mine in the fridge first thing in the morning.)
Grill it turning and basting with reserve sauce for about 30-40 min over low heat.
Serve with rice, so you don't miss out on any of that marinade.
You'll also love
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Nana's Mac & Cheese 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- Chicken and Stuffing Casserole 4.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Rice Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (176 Votes)
- Chicken in Salt Crust with Garlic... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (113 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.