Here's a recipe for layer cake that will make any party a guaranteed success
For 1 round cake (6 inch diameter)
For the cake
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 eggs, whites and yellows separated
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown cane sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
For the white chocolate ganache
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Another 1 cup whole cream
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... The zucchini dish you haven't tried:... 10 steps to Asian salad bliss
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Blue Cheese Bruschetta
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.