50 amazing ways to eat onions
© Lavender and Lovage
Cheese, Onion, and Potato Pasties
Pasties (pastry hand pies) are the ultimate portable food. These vegetarian cheese, onion, and potato pasties are the perfect thing to toss in your picnic basket or tote along to work for a delicious weekday lunch.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.