39 Incredible Taco Recipes That Are Hot, Hot, Hot!
© Smitten Kitchen
Egg, Potato and Chorizo Tacos with Queso Fresco
These hearty breakfast tacos will cure the heaviest of hangovers. Recipe here!
More steaming articles
9 simple ways to spend a lovely... 10 irresistible recipes that start with... What is a Gluten Free Diet?
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.