39 Incredible Taco Recipes That Are Hot, Hot, Hot!
© Smitten Kitchen
Egg, Potato and Chorizo Tacos with Queso Fresco
These hearty breakfast tacos will cure the heaviest of hangovers. Recipe here!
More steaming articles
Chocolate Snowflake Shortbread Cookies 29 Spicy One-Pot Dishes That Will Help... 8 Foods That Make You Gain Weight When...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.