No-Heat Dinners Ready In 30 Minutes Or Less
© A Couple Cooks
Peach, Heirloom Tomato and Burrata Salad
Tomato salads are a go-to summer dish, but this one adds a few special touches that will quickly make it a star in your weeknight dinner rotation. Take this salad from seasonal classic to summer superstar by layering in slices of perfectly ripe late-summer peaches, tossing in a generous handful of fresh basil leaves, and topping it all off with dollops of ultra-creamy burrata!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.