Marinated pork recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Marinated pork recipes
sweet and sour pork
By Amelie a-vos-baguettes , blog A vos baguettes
Cut the pork into thin slices (between 5mm and 1cm thick)
- 8 oz tenderloin
- Marinade for pork:
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (Japanese)
- 1 tsp sake
- 1 teaspoon potato starch (katakuriko)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers (any color you want)
- One young bamboo shoot precooked (takenoko)
- 4 fresh shiitake (if easily found)
- Half carrot
- Mixture for the final sauce:
- 4 tablespoons vinegar (I used rice vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tsp Chinese chicken broth powder (normally used to make Chinese soup)
- 2 tsp potato starch (katakuriko)
- some oil (sesame or other) for cooking
Medallion of Pork with Orange
By Le Porc
Skim fat from tenderloin and cut it into medallions 8 mm thick
- 1 pork tenderloin 1 1/3 lbs
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 juice oranges
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 pinches 4 spice
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro