FAST 5: Healthy Bowl Recipes That Are Right Up Your Alley
Some dishes are best served in a bowl. Pack 'em for lunch or serve them as a simple, no-cook dinner. Here are our picks of the hottest, healthiest bowls you can make this summer.
More steaming articles
How to make 5 different types of... 10 Chocolate Lava Cake Fillings That... The ultimate veggie crown to rule your...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.