10 knock-out desserts your kids can bring to school
Cake pops are almost too pretty to eat—almost! They're also really easy to make, and they will be a hit with your kids and their friends.
Mix a prepared sponge-cake with Nutella. Carve out spheres a little larger than the size of a walnut, insert sucker sticks or toothpicks, and place in the refrigerator. Heat 1 1/2 cups chocolate in a double boiler, dip your firmed cake pops in it, and decorate with round or cylinder multi-colored sprinkles, sugary stars or crystal sugar.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees