20 healthy snacks your kids can take to school
Your kids will love the sweet and salty combo of dried fruits and mixed nuts. No need to buy prepared mixes—you can easily throw this together yourself. If they're scoring good grades, add a handful of chocolate chips from time to time for a rewarding surprise.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!