Kickoff football season with these 15 unbeatable game-day snacks
Garlic steak bruschetta
Here's a super easy meaty appetizer that will get you all the way through 4th quarter. Simply marinate thinly sliced pieces of ribeye in olive oil, fresh rosemary, and chopped garlic for several hours in the fridge. Season the meat with salt and pepper, then grill until cooked to desired temperature. Set aside on a plate and tent with foil to keep warm. Take a fresh baguette and cut it into roughly 1/4" slices . Rub the bread with garlic, then brush with olive oil and toast until crisp. Top each slice with 1 slice of meat, stick with a toothpick, and serve.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!