PIZZA...in a CONE!
Form cone shapes with cardboard, then cover them with tinfoil.
Roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle shape and cut it into long strips about 2 inches wide.
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... The zucchini dish you haven't tried:... Sun Pizza with Zucchini, Ham & Blue...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!