Quick, No-Bake Appetizers For Last-Minute Parties
© Well Plated
Sun-dried tomato pesto bites
Store-bought mini fillo shells are the key to making these adorable sun-dried tomato pesto bites—in a hurry. The creamy filling topped with sweet-tart sundried tomatoes, Parmesan and herbs makes for a dainty and delicious finger food.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!