21 Vegetarian Dinners You Can Make for Two
© The Seasoned Mom
Vegetable Lo Mein
If all vegetarian recipes were this good, the whole world would convert! Try halving this recipe for a perfect amount for two, or make the full portion and save some delicious leftovers for lunch tomorrow!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.