Sage stuffing recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Sage stuffing recipes
Traditional Sage Stuffing
By InShapeMom, InShapeMom
This is my Mom's recipe. This stuffing recipe stuffed 60 Turkeys as of Thanksgiving 2013
- 5 - 6 loaves bread, I always buy the store brand, long loaf of white bread
- 2 sticks butter, I use I can't believe it's not butter
- 3 LARGE onions, chopped
- 2 bunches celery, chopped
- 6 Tbsp, heaping garlic, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 0.6 McCormick sage
- Bourbon Barrel Smoked Pepper
Ma Bears Onion & Sage Stuffing
Break up bread into small pieces Add onion & dry ingredients mix well Add eggs & milk mix well
- 1 lg onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2-3/4 loaf of bread about 10-12 slices
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp sage
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper