Spray THIS to Rid Your House of Flies and Mosquitos!
A natural and harmless formula that, unlike chemicals you can buy at the store, is 100% SAFE for children and animals.
Summertime is perfect for days in the garden, windows wide open at home, and late nights outside on the porch. Instead of battling all the bugs that threaten to ruin your peace and quiet, just try this simple formula that will keep them away and let you enjoy this beautiful season!
All you need is:
- 1/2 cup of shampoo
- 1/2 cup of olive oil *
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- 1 spray bottle
* This won't leave any traces of grease or oil on your furniture!
How To Use It
Mix all the ingredients together and pour them into a spray bottle. Then spray the anti-insect formula on all your outdoor furniture.
Repeat this procedure after any heavy rainstorms, which could wash it away and leave you vulnerable to bugs again.
Want to know some other all-natural ways to get rid of mosquitos? Here are 7 things they hate!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!