7 things you should know before making the best cookies ever
Don't over-knead the dough
When kneading your cookie dough, it's important not to overdo it. If you knead the dough for too long, your cookies will end up overly crumbly and flaky.
If you accidentally overworked the dough, then you can fix it by adding a little bit of extra melted butter—that should soften things up nicely.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.