10 world foods that won't make you fat
Thai: Crying tiger salad
Don't let the name scare you—there is no "tiger" involved, and it's more likely to make you smile than cry. This recipe comes straight from Thailand and ends up being surprisingly light and healthy. Give thin slices of beef a quick sear, and layer on a bed of vegetables. Drizzled with a refreshing Thai dressing, this salad is a great way to give your taste buds a vacation before you head out for the real thing this summer.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.