10 out-of-the-box pizza ideas that are better than delivery
Hot dog pizza crust
A pizza that will without a doubt be a hit with the kids-but adults will love it, too!
Spread out a homemade pizza crust. Place sliced hot dogs on the edges, pushing them lightly into the crust. Press the edges of the crust around the hot dog ring to give it a nice shape. Add 2 tablespoons oil onto the crust, 1 can of tomato sauce, about 1.75 ounces hot dogs cut into strips, 1 cup grated mozzarella and 1/2 cup Swiss cheese. Drizzle with 1 more tablespoon oil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 °F.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!