From cocktails to desserts: 15 recipes you can make starting with this 1 ingredient
Here's a delicious recipe that only takes 5 minutes, from start to finish! Cut 1 melon in half, get rid of the seeds and remove the flesh. Add it to a blender along with 1 cup yogurt and 1 teaspoon honey, and blend til smooth and creamy. For an extra special touch, add 10 fresh mint leaves and a few ice cubes right before serving.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!