Surprising Summer Dishes You Can Make In The Crockpot
© Slow Cooker Gourmet
Slow Cooker Corn On The Cob With Chili Lime Butter
You can use your crockpot to cook just about anything— including this chili lime butter corn on the cob. Perfect for those moments when the grill is already overloaded with meat, cooking with the crockpot also means you don't need to worry about the husk catching on fire!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!