25 Comforting Casseroles To Beat The Back-To-School Blues
© Will Cook For Smiles
BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole
In this mouthwatering casserole, the pasta, chicken, and veggies are coated in a winning pairing of two classic American sauces: ranch and BBQ. Add in a cup and a half of cheese and you've got the one of the most comforting dishes you could ever dream of!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.