25 Speedy Sides For Stress-Free Dinners
© Living Lou
Tomato Garlic Parmesan Couscous
Couscous is such an underrated side dish, for its cooking efficiency and versatility in countless recipes. The next time you're in a pinch, try this 10-minute recipe for tomato garlic Parmesan couscous. Chances are you already have most of the ingredients on hand.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.