10 game-changing soups that will help you transition to Spring
Soup with tofu
Tofu soup is a great idea for Meatless Mondays. Try browning some tofu in butter before adding it to a bowl of miso. Top with some freshly sliced spring onion and sesame seeds for an authentic Asian touch.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!