The Best Soft Serve Ice Cream Spots in America to Fuel Your Summer Roadtrips
© Instagram — @townandcoast
Steve and Sue's Partee Freeze, Hyannis, MA
Working off your cone with a rousing game of mini-golf at Steve and Sue's Partee Freeze is an essential part of any summer on the coast! Don't feel bad about splurging on extra sprinkles...
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!