25 creative ways to cook chicken this fall
Spiced chicken skewers
When making chicken skewers, the most important step is the marinade. For this recipe, combine the juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon curry, 1 teaspoon paprika, a bit of salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons olive oil in a mixing bowl. Stir well to combine, then add chicken breast chopped into bite-size pieces. Marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours. All that's left is to thread the chicken onto bamboo skewers and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 375 °F.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.