How to make a potato tortilla in 10 easy steps
By Gitanjali Roche, 02/25/2015
Peel the potatoes
Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
Peel the potatoes and quickly rinse them under cold water.
More steaming articles
10 Steps to Easy Homemade Spring Rolls How to make salted butter caramel, step... 10 Chocolate Lava Cake Fillings That...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!