How to make a potato tortilla in 10 easy steps
Peel the potatoes
Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
Peel the potatoes and quickly rinse them under cold water.
More steaming articles
How to make a rainbow potato in a few... 10 Steps to Easy Homemade Spring Rolls How to make a cut-out sandwich in no...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!